Room & Rate Information...
A premium charge of $22.50 for single nights on weekends
When visiting Paris House, you'll find pleasingly appointed rooms that are comfortable, clean and cozy, inviting you to step away from your busy schedule and relax.
Information about Rates...
- Quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Guest rate quoted for 1 or 2 persons.
- Taxes are not included in the rate.
- Payment is due upon arrival.
- Deposit or Credit Card number is required for advanced reservations.
- Reservations without a valid credit card number will be guaranteed when your deposit cheque is received.
Because we operate a small guesthouse, late cancellations due to changes in plans, weather or any reason(s) beyond our control can really affect us. Therefore, we are forced to implement some basic cancellation guidelines.
- Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to check-in date and a $50.00 cancellation fee (per room / per night) will apply.
- Should a cancellation be received less than 7 days from check-in date, we will make every attempt to re-book the room, but if we are unable to do so, full room charges (per room / per night) will apply.
- Early departures will be charged for the full stay reserved.
Check in after 3:00 p.m.
Check out by 11:00 a.m.
This is a non-smoking facility.
Sorry, no pets allowed.
A few guest comforts you will find at Paris House...
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Common Sitting Room w/Cable Television
Reasonably priced, you’ll simply love one of our three individually
decorated guest rooms each featuring the following amenities…
~ Queen Bed ~ Private Bath ~ Hairdryer ~ Alarm Clock Radio
~ Shampoo ~ Conditioner ~ Bath Wash ~ Body Lotion
Conveniently located, we are a short walk to world-class theater, fine restaurants and the center of the town's shopping area. Just steps away from bustling downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake ~ a wonderful advantage when you stay with Paris Guesthouse.
29 Johnson Street | PO Box 1093
Canada L0S 1J0
Telephone ~ 905.468.8491
Proprietress ~ Annelie Breugem
Welcome to Paris Guesthouse circa 1899.
You'll receive a
bottle of wine!